Are you passionate about Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and wider society? Are you looking to apply your experience in an ambitious and creative environment?
We are super excited to be working with this music brand looking to hire a visionary ED&I specialist on a 12 month contract. This role will be tasked with cultivating a genuine culture of belonging across their diverse workforce as well as across the overall music industry. There is tons of scope to implement creative strategy in this progressive and innovative environment.
This is a key hire for the business and a role that taps into all areas and levels of the organisation. Working closely with the People Director, you'll act as a lead within the business delivering the EDI plan in a broad and ever evolving remit. You will also effectively manage external partnerships and networks, interacting across a range of different organisations and events and act as a real brand ambassador.
We are looking for someone with a proven track-record in this area, who can demonstrate how they have empowered others to succeed in delivering diversity and inclusion objectives.
Ideal candidates will bring...
- Prior experience working in a specialist D&I/HR role
- Experience of effectively partnering with internal stakeholders such as HR, recruitment, legal, communications teams
- Excellent people and communication skills, able to engage various stakeholders and influence without authority
- Knowledge in promoting D&I across internal and external channels, building and maintaining relationships with external, diversity-related bodies.
- Track record of successfully implementing new processes, trainings and strategies, from conception through to design and implementation
- Creative, forward-thinking approach, able to innovate and problem solve
- Highly organised and detail oriented with the ability to manage different projects and priorities
If you're hungry for a challenge and geared to drive cultural change that will elevate the people experience, I want to hear from you asap!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.