Handle are excited to have partnered with a leading publishing company who are looking for their first ER Advisor to come on board. You will be reporting directly to Head of HR and working alongside wide HR team to help drive a fair and consistent approach to formal and informal employment relations cases.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with extensive experience of advising managers on employee relations issues ideally in a fast paced and creative environment.
You will need to be highly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload whilst managing stakeholder expectations and building excellent working relationships.
- Ability to manage a range of ER issues
- Ability to deliver complex matters in a timely and efficient way
- Exceptional knowledge of employment law
- Be the HR representative at disciplinary and grievance, absence, performance, talent mapping etc.
- Work with the HR team to highlight patterns in behaviour and ways of working that needs improvement
- Consultative and collaborative team player
- Experience within a fast-paced, creative and evolving business
If this sounds like you and you are available in the next couple of weeks to start a role please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.