Handle Recruitment is seeking dynamic and innovative individuals who are bilingual or multilingual to join a world famous blue chip tech business, for an ongoing contract.
This is a role that is all about internal (and international) stakeholder engagement, research and project management.
As the Escalation Executive your responsibilities will include;
- Responding to data inquiries from various groups within the organisation.
- Creating, modifying and curating points-of-interest, to display accurately on a geographic app.
- Processing a large volume of internal queries and customer reported-issues.
- Analysing and validating data content and assembling new content from various sources, including databases, files/spreadsheets, and websites.
- Reporting trends to managers within the business, as well as providing constructive feedback.
- Participating in projects and test runnings of the app.
- Other support tasks.
To be successful in the role you will have;
- Multiple language skills. Fluency in English and at least one of the following - Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Hungarian, Polish, Russian or Hebrew is a must.
- Exceptional internet research and outbound telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on multiple projects with different requirements
- Experience working with large public/commercial datasets (a plus but not necessary)
If you speak more than one language, and have a desire to work for a global technology brand this is a fantastic opportunity. Please get it touch and apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.