Handle are excited to be working with a Music business based near Cambridge. They lead our industry in developing technology, e-books, digital sheet music, Apps and more. Their corporate headquarters are based in the US with offices also located in Australia and China. The Company has more than 700 employees globally.
You will be a qualified finance professional with a hands-on approach, prepared to understand the detail and with proven technical, communication and people management skills.
- Manage and develop the European finance team, leading by example, implementing necessary change in order to deliver a collaborative, energetic, value adding, commercially focussed and output driven team.
- An enthusiastic, reliable and supportive 'Number 2' in assisting the FD to successfully steer the finance function through an exciting period of post-acquisition change.
- Drive continuous improvements in the monthly reporting timelines, accuracy and quality of the financial information.
- Manage the budget process, challenging management submissions and ensuring progress against budgets is monitored and understood
- Lead the year-end audit process, in particular, overseeing the preparation of audit files, reconciliation of key balances and control accounts and preparation of statutory accounts, including the Group consolidation
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Advanced Excel and modelling including pivot tables, SUMIF formula, VLOOKUPs
- Cost/product/stock accounting
- MS Dynamics NAV & JET
- International / European trading and accounting
- Royalty, licensing or music publishing
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.