European FC - Media/Tech
Technology and Media business are looking for an ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified European Financial Controller who speaks either French or German to oversee the EMEA commercial operations.
This role is a nice mix of commercial and reporting and will involve:
- To coordinate and review the activities of the regional finance teams and local service providers.
- Responsible for the production and dissemination of regular local and consolidated financial analysis and reporting for EMEA.
- Responsibility for the accuracy of the information presented to Finance Director and CFO.
- Responsible for the analysis and maintenance of Work in Progress including adjustments and accruals where necessary, along with specified monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Responsibility for the evaluation, redesign and implementation of internal controls, processes and procedures in line with group policies.
- Responsibility for monitoring the performance of the EMEA commercial operations, identifying key performance trends and feeding back to the Finance Director to develop the business.
- Coordinating regular analysis of expenditure for EMEA
- Deal analysis / modelling as required by the business
- Liaise with local service providers, audit and taxation advisors as required
- Any other assignments as and when required.
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA with 5 years PQE
- Language skills, must speak French or German with any additional languages a benefit
- Ideally from a Tech, Media, Creative, Arts
- Open to European travel
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.