Handle are working with a Global Leading Fashion Brand in search of a Senior European Finance Manager, this role will play an integral part in managing the European statutory reporting and certain general accounting areas, and will be involved with interesting, and accounting issues. This person will support all European legal and statutory reporting requirements, and in addition will support certain monthly and quarterly accounting activities.
- Support the general accounting team and the related monthly and quarterly activities
- Support the integration of other business units into the Europe control team and participation in ad hoc projects
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements including
- Maintaining a standardised approach to bridge US GAAP results to local statutory
- Coordinating with the external advisers on how to maintain local ledgers and statutory adjustments
- Lead interaction with external auditors in producing audited statutory financial statements
- Assist with tax calculations required in quarterly and annual
- Preparation and analysis of standard tax reporting package
- Develop a thorough understanding and involvement with finance and business personnel in order to identify statutory reporting issues
- Attend seminars and professional development opportunities to ensure continuance of company compliance
- Lead improvements and integration of various aspects of the tax and statutory reporting
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with up to 4/5 years PQE
- Must be degree qualified
- Must be have Retail experience previously
- Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Excellent stakeholder management and general interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone with great tax knowledge that has progressed into a Senior Financial Accountant! Apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.