International Tax Manager is current being sought by an exciting listed consumer technology business to join their London based finance team.
This is an excellent, highly involved role where the International Tax Manager will have a broad remit including direct and indirect tax and compliance for EMEA markets.
Some of your key responsibilities as the Europe Tax Manager will include:
- Provide advice to commercial teams on compliance matters and communicate any changes in Tax legislation
- Ensure compliance with US Tax rules and associated reporting requirements
- Develop and embed best practice tax processes
- Monitor tax environment and planning opportunities (e.g. impact of rate changes, new UK loss rules)
- Provide tax inputs on transactions and projects undertaken by the business
- International and Transfer Pricing
- VAT - Manage compliance processes in UK and other European markets
What you will need:
- ACA, CTA or other relevant accounting or tax qualification
- Demonstrable post qualified experience within industry
- Good Excel and ERP Systems skills
- Good knowledge of tax legislation and compliance
- International tax experience, particularly in the area of Transfer Pricing, CFCs, Worldwide Debt Cap and knowledge of new UK loss rules
- Good awareness of local and European fiscal environment
With an enviable culture, a passion for what they do and the desire to succeed this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Tax Manager. On offer is a competitive salary and great benefits.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.