Handle are working with an exciting and dynamic events agency to recruit an events assistant to join their busy team in Brixton. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual who is looking to develop a career within the events industry.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Helping to support arranging of events logistics
- Working onsite at events
- Logging invoices
- Managing petty cash
- Ordering and monitoring office supplies
- Assisting with forecasting
- Prepping for reports
- Booking travel & accommodation
- Updating and reviewing processes
- Liaising with suppliers
- Managing client goody bag orders
This is a temporary role to start immediately in Brixton with the opportunity to be considered for a permanent role dependant on performance within the role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.