I am actively seeking an Event Executive for a leading group based in the heart of the city.
My client are a long established brand, part of a wider group, who continue to grow and expand. Their award winning, market leading brands reach millions in some of the most influential business sectors. This role will cover one of their most recognised portfolios.
The responsibilities of an Event Executive include but are not limited to:
- Project manage bespoke events on time, to budget, and the required standard
- Hold P&L responsibility for all aspects of pre-defined events, including all revenues, costs and profit
- Drive profitable event growth, continual improvement and best practice across pre-defined events
- Accurate and regular reporting upwards of revenues, profits and KPI's vs target
- Support the commercial teams' delivery of key commercial projects from events and webinars to client sponsored research projects.
- Create opportunities for our customers by delivering innovative events
- For commercial events, you will be required to ensure that sponsors are well managed and that their expectations on each commercial project are delivered as sold and expectations exceeded to ensure renewal
- The role will offer marketing support for the production of event, brand and supplement media pack & client promotional material.
- Plus event coordinator role on our Awards portfolio
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year event experience
- Knowledge of venues and suppliers
- Must be familiar with general computer use including Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
- Good copywriter - ability to write persuasive copy to support our commercial activities
- Seeks out and utilises customer insight
- Good negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong project management skills
- Teamwork and partnership
- Strategic thinker
- Organised, tenacious and committed
- Deadline driven and results orientated
- Is trusted and well respected by their peers
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and accountable
- Punctual for all meetings - internal and external
- Positive and enthusiastic and engenders this in others
Salary & Benefits:
£24-£26K + Commission
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.