Handle Recruitment are working on behalf of a market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals brand, who are currently seeking an Event Experience Manager to work alongside their custom solutions team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a fast paced, engaging role that would involve liaising with key clients and building strong relationships with stakeholders. The ideal applicant should be a passionate brand ambassador and confident in growing international awareness of all their events, exhibitions and shows.
- To recruit International Buyers and build strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- To work closely with operations, marketing and project management to achieve client metrics and exceed expectations.
- Support delivery of all the Customer Solutions Team's client's pre, at and post show activities.
- Engage and ensure matched needs for onsite meetings, hosted tours and overall feedback.
- Liaise across the business and with clients to deliver contract requirements.
- Recruit and manage International Buyers onsite at meetings and tours.
- Recruit UK exhibitors for all exhibitions and shows.
- Supporting Marketing, Recruitment, and Content to deliver seamless results for clients.
- 3+ years Recruitment, Sales or Account Management experience.
- Stakeholder management.
- Suitable degree.
- Multiple languages desirable (but not necessary).
- Experience with event delegate or exhibitor sales
- Account management / project management of large corporate and/or public sector clients.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.