Handle Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Event Manager to join a growing event business, who run high profile and exclusive membership events across Central London.
With spectacular events currently running on a monthly basis, you will have the opportunity not only to oversee the event management from beginning to end, but also use your creativity to generate concepts and ideas for the events, as this company strives to put on only the best in immersive experiences for their clientele.
As the Event Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Organising events from beginning to end
- Idea generation, including theme and story creation
- Sourcing and management of venues and third party suppliers
- Sourcing and casting unique entertainment and performers
- Managing the marketing strategy, sourcing and managing suppliers
- Maintaining existing relationships with clients & suppliers, as well as building new relationships
- Budget management
- Management of all logistical aspects of the event
- Overseeing the planning, design, implementation and execution of sponsorship partners
- Having Health and safety arrangements in place to control risks
- Ensuring venues receive a complete method statement, risk assessment and construction phase plan for each event
- Assisting with social media management
- Co-ordinating with bar, production, lighting, décor, sound, front of house and catering team managers to ensure smooth execution on event days
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Solid experience in event management
- Well established network and contacts, including venues and suppliers
- Creativity and the ability to think outside of the box
- Strong project management skills, confidence meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic, team player mentality and commercial awareness
If you are an Event Manager and wish you could use more of your creativity in a position please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.