We are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and passionate Event Manager to join the team of an exciting not-for-profit organisation based in the film and TV industry. As Event Manager you will be working directly with their Marcomms Director to successfully deliver 2 established annual gala events both based in London.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Successfully deliver 2 Gala Events
- Manage the event management agency
- Liaise with stakeholders both internal and external
- Oversee the gala committees and work closely with them to develop a plan to increase the reach of the event within their organisations and networks to sell more tickets
- Analyse the legacy events programme and recommend what the future model should be including capability, capacity, relationships, resources, systems needed to deliver it
- Turn that recommendation into an Events Strategy and Programme into a test plan for 2018/2019
The perfect candidate will have proven success in planning and delivering paid for business and B2C events. Media sector experience or an understanding of the industry would be ideal but not essential. You will have meticulous attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work collaboratively with the team and stakeholders as well as independently. Finally, you will be a commercially mind Event Manager comfortable with delivery alongside ROI and impact analysis of legacy events as well as proposals for future events.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an experience Event Manager looking for an opportunity to really make a mark on a company going through a period of change and development. The opportunity is a 1 year fixed term contract to start with but could extend for a successful candidate.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.