An exciting opportunity exists to work for a global consumer tech company as an Events Project Executive. They are currently seeking a passionate and self-motivated individual to join their event programming team on a 12 month contract.
As an Events Project Executive, your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Attend meetings to represent the Event Programming team, identify and pick up briefs.
- Work with the rest of the event programming team to generate initial strategic and creative ways into answering each brief.
- Attend events and help to deliver a smooth and professional experience for our clients and other key stakeholders, setting up and attending client walkthroughs
- Manage our internal asset management system, ensuring that all assets are up-to-date, saved and easily available to all relevant stakeholders.
- Budget tracking by project
- Keep our team event tracker up to date
- Schedule and track meetings
- Compile post event updates and wrap up reports
- Manage relationships with external partners and agencies as needed.
- Strong experience in an Account Manager/Project Management role working across the TV, film, entertainment, live and content streaming landscape.
- Experience in delivering live events and experiences
- Excellent attention to detail, whilst working to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledgeable across all types of media, in particular television, film and digital content.
- Experience of handling multiple, concurrent projects.
If you are an experienced and driven Project Manager with a passion for entertainment and pop culture, apply now or get in touch to discuss further!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.