Award Sales Executive - Retail
£23-25k DOE plus uncapped commission (£30-35k OTE)
A fast paced and rewarding sales environment which offers both structured and on the job training to take your sales ability to the next level. My client is looking for ideally looking for someone who has an introduction to sales and is now looking to take the next step up in their career. The role will offer uncapped commission selling across an award winning mixture of events and award. With plans to launch more conferences and awards this year this is a great opportunity to get on board with a forward thinking and ambitious events company.
The role will be a mixture of account management and new business which will include following up on marketing driven leads, re-engaging lapsed clients, self-sourcing potential new clients and cold calling.
To be successful in this role you will need to be an excellent communicator with a true desire to work in a new business sales environment. You will have exceptional sales skills, including negotiation, influencing, creating urgency and closing.
- Ensure maximum delivery against sales targets by converting both new and existing business across
- To manage your personal sales activity across the portfolio of events with a structured plan of how to hit and exceed monthly targets.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to both new and existing clients
- Track personal and delegate team activity and revenue, maintaining use of the pipelines and processes
- Actively source innovative new ways to attract delegates to industry leading events
- 12 months plus experience selling delegates/advertising/business intelligence
- Previous experience with a structured sales training method
- Track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Commercially minded and able to articulate themselves well
- Consistently high activity levels
- A proven track record of selling to senior level executives
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.