Handle Recruitment is seeking an up and coming Marketing & Events superstar to work in a dual role for a well established creative agency, with global clients from a variety of industries including media, sports and publishing.
As the Marketing and Events assistant your role will see you drive compelling email and social media campaigns to promote the brand and services to target audiences, implement a planned communications schedule, and produce excellent marketing materials, as well as management of high profile events.
Day to day your responsibilities will look something along the lines of;
- Scheduling and deploying emails using an email platform
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Planning the marketing schedule for events
- Being an effective social media strategist
- Writing briefs, proposals and copy to produce effective marketing materials
- Sourcing venues and managing them, on-site logistical management, identifying & recruiting high profile speakers; securing, managing and evaluating media partnerships with key stakeholder groups; supporting marketing activities; and all customer services aspects of the events.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Excellent communication, organisational and planning skills
- Effective social media skills to enable you to engage with target audiences and design new strategies to grow relationships
- Proficient MS office, Google Analytics, dotmailer, Adobe Creative Suite, SurveyMonkey and Hootsuite skills
- Ability to multitask & prioritise workload
If you are truly passionate about both marketing and the events industry this could be the role for you! Please apply and get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.