A rare opportunity has arisen for an Events & Publishing Executive one of our leading clients, across the film, TV and advertising industries.
You will also be producing and delivering world class existing events within the portfolio both in the UK as well as at festivals and markets in overseas locations such as Cannes, Berlin, Toronto and LA.
You will be self-motivated, used to being accountable and have pots of initiative.
The Events & Publishing Executive works seamlessly with the Commercial team and is responsible for the sales admin duties.
- Event management - Management and delivery of bespoke events from small exclusive roundtables, to seminars and cocktail receptions, awards, regular breakfast briefings, exclusive film screenings, panels and others
- Full on site management
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and supplier, incl. event designers, venues, caterers, photographers, entertainment etc.to deliver world class events/functions.
- Create check list and liaise with event sponsors and building own relationships, gaining sign off on event-related materials, media walls, stage set, invites, menus, banners.
- Responsible for all bespoke event marketing planning, including e-shots, copywriting, invitations, creating concepts and briefing designer for promotional advertisements and overseeing all bespoke event marketing activity and booking it in with adops and commercial teams
- Budget management - creating and keeping P&L up-to-date and reporting to senior management
- Post event analysis, guest lists and budgets presentation in the debrief meeting
- Understanding key demographic of the industry and who we want to attract to our events, compiling and managing relevant guest lists for each event.
- Manage sales ledger - this involves accurately inputting orders received by the sales team on the day it has been received, ensuring if there is a monthly exchange rate this is update on the ledger.
- Assist with the implementation of Salesforce
- Ensure correct weekly and monthly sales reporting to the finance team and liaise with Finance team on invoicing and on all invoice and debt queries.
- Assist production team in chasing artwork.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- MS Office savvy with a strong focus on excel
- Budget management
- Experience in a commercial events role minimum 3 years
- Experience of working to deliver sponsor requirements
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.