Handle Recruitment is seeking a high calibre and ambitious B2B events manager to join a global FinTech company that is leading the transformation of the global FX industry to transparent, fair, precise and consistent in execution. This business has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, as well as a number of other accolades.
This role focuses on execution, coordination and logistics of the worldwide events and sponsorship activity. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a hands-on position that requires great coordination skills, a 'can do' attitude and ability to liaise with multiple suppliers.
As the Events & Sponsorship Executive your responsibilities will include:
* Overall logistical organisation and coordination of events and sponsorships
* Maintaining the events and awards calendar
* Documentation of feedback from the events
* Capturing data from delegates for the internal campaign database after each event
* Timely and accurate filing of the information related to the events & sponsorship activity (contracts, sales feedback and website information)
To be successful in this role you will be:
* Highly organised, with a pro-active attitude
* Experienced in coordinating events
* Interested in FinTech and/or FX Trading industries
* Exceptionally organised
* Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.