Events Manager & Booker - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
handle Recruitment is working with a bespoke events company to source an Events Manager & Booker for a rapidly expanding domestic and international business.
Reporting to the Head of Private Events, key responsibilities will include:
- Organising and overseeing all details of the bookings from client contact, assigning the Musicians, through to completion of the gig
- Working closely with the clients, agents, musicians and production teams to ensure highest quality and success for the events
- Getting thorough feedback from all events and reporting back to the Management Team
- Speaking directly to Clients to assist and advise with selecting and booking a music program to fit their specifications
- Daily contact with Musicians on a to find out their availabilities, along with dealing directly with our tour managers, logistics and production companies to bring together all elements of the music programme
- Creating contracts for clients, based on templates
- Creating detailed and precise itineraries for musicians and tour managers to ensure the smooth running of each you manage
- Assisting with creative input and strategising about future entertainment at music residency venues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Music, Music Management or Music Technology or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and via email
- The ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with all parties
- Experience in working with budgets is required - the successful candidate will be responsible for creating quotations for bespoke events with accurate costings and pricing.
- A high level of organisation is required, the ability to manage changing specifications and circumstances throughout the event booking process is essential
- Flexibility around working hours will be required - you will need to attend a music residency venue at least one evening per week to analyse the music and entertainment. This will sometimes extend to client dinners / entertaining.
- Knowledge of music trends
- Event organisation / management experience
- Experience in a client facing role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation in a role with real scope for development. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.