Handle Recruitment is working with an independent Events company based in London to find an Events Coordinator to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Events to plan and deliver a busy event calendar.
- Planning and facilitating events for the B2B, B2C Marketing, PR and Sales teams for clients.
- Overseeing all aspects of event management and production, including logistics, supplier management, AV, delegate management, post-event reporting and more.
- Managing the expectations of stakeholders, learning and understanding clients' brand.
- Learning new systems quickly and efficiently, use available resources effectively, be solution-focused and always have the user in mind.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A proven interest and experience in event coordination
- An independently motivated attitude to produce excellent results, with strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in using Google Drive & Mac
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive individual who is passionate about what they do and who is keen to work with in a small but growing company.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.