This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic Gaming start-up company in the heart of Central London. Our client is seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Events Coordinator to work within the Esports team.
You will play a vital role in the smooth running and execution of global events targeted at the people that influence the brands gaming communities.
You must have previous experience of providing administration support within a creative environment. You will be highly organised with ability to prioritise your workload effectively-you will be responsible for coordinating activities, ensuring that deadlines are met.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the planning, creative and delivery of a range of high quality events aimed at the influencer community
- Preparing detailed run sheets and action plans
- Coordinating international travel; flights, accommodation and logistics
- Researching, planning and delivering social activities including excursions, dinners and experiences
- Processing and tracking all related expenses
- Helping to ensure the smooth running of all events and activities
- Organising and maintaining event stock
- A passion for Esports and Gaming is a strong advantage
- You will be resilient and flexible, with a positive approach to work (flexibility is key as some events require overtime work)
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Confident in using Google, Word and Excel
- A natural people-person who is great at building relationships with internal and external clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with passion to running high quality events
This is a fixed term contract running up until the end of the year- there is potential of extension. Candidates would ideally be free immediately or have a maximum of 1 weeks' notice. The process is moving very quickly, please do not hesitate and apply today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.