Events Coordinator - Marketing
Handle are excited to be working with one of the country's leading distribution companies, who have a fantastic slate of thriller, entertainment and factual shows. This is a fantastic position with international reach, you'll be working in the events arm of a busy marketing and publicity team.
You will be extremely confident, organised, a go - getter and able to juggle multiple things at once. This is a fast - paced administrative role, with high demands, perfect for someone looking to get stuck into an events role!
- Supporting the Events Manager in day to day organisation and running of markets - and other supply events.
- Regularly updating the team with all the news on events, trade markets, deadlines and all event/trade market news.
- Ensuring that the branding and materials are shipped to events on time and arranging deliveries and collections.
- Setting up and taking down events and trade markets wherever necessary.
- Assistance with guest management at a variety of events and trade shows.
- General administration, which will contribute to the support of the events - keeping a log of promotional items, handling RSVPs, ensuring that creative elements have been signed off and briefing creative that's needed for branding and materials.
You Will Have:
- A keen interest and passion for television.
- Exceptional organisational and people skills, along with outstanding organisational skills.
- Demonstrate fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Competency and confidence in your negotiation skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and manage several projects at any one time effectively.
- Above all - some experience in an events role is essential!
This is a wonderful position, in a thriving business with great opportunity to get stuck into a number of projects. Please apply to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.