Handle Recruitment are looking for talented and enthusiastic German speaking Delegate Sales Executives to work with one of the UK's most recognisable events company.
Our client is looking to add to their high performing delegate sales team who operate within the fast growing events sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients through a consultative sales approach and by clearly demonstrating the value of attending our client's events.
- Following up on enquiries, converting previous attendees and up-selling to sponsors and exhibitors
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales
- Maintaining key customer care objectives
- Attracting new business revenues
- Developing group ticket sales with both primary and vendor markets
- Ensuring that all relevant information is available and accurate for pipeline and project meetings.
- Attending our events where required
- In conjunction with the Management Team developing strategies and initiatives to ensure the on-going growth and development of the conferences
- Performing any other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will be ambitious, driven and engaging individuals who are looking to build long term careers in business development. You will either be a recent graduate or have proven experience of working in B2B sales. Experience of the conference or exhibitions market is preferable but not essential. We are looking for candidates to contact the German and Swiss German market therefore the successful candidate must be fluent in either German or Swiss German.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.