Handle Recruitment presents an exciting new opportunity for an experienced EA/Events Manager to join the Global Marketing department of a well-known entertainment company on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Acting as an integral part of the team, you will be responsible for providing full EA support to the VP Marketing as well as managing and delivering Company and Department Events. Please note, the role is more heavily weighted on the Events management side.
Event management duties:
- Managing and delivering a range of Company and Department Events (anywhere from 30 to 1000 delegates)
- Delivering events on time and within budget
- Managing, maintaining and developing supplier relationships
- Ensuring smooth delegate registration process including delegate logistics
- Managing group travel
- Managing and reconciling events budgets
- Creating and ordering branded merchandise and ensuring compliance procedures are followed
- Providing full EA support to the VP Marketing - diary management; organising extensive travel programmes; scheduling a number of internal/offsite meetings
- Overseeing the smooth running of the department - dealing with any facilities issues; communications; office space and moves
- Overseeing the department travel; ensuring travellers are following the correct policy, etc
- Line management and development of Admin Assistant
- Solid experience in a similar EA an Event Manager role; ideally within the media or entertainment industries
- Previous experience dealing with high level Executives
- Previous experience managing production and events agencies
- Highly organised with the ability to pick up projects and work independently
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good networking skills with ability to form strong working relationships quickly
- Experience handling confidential information
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for an exciting role within a dynamic, creative environment where no 2 days are the same, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.