Events Manager (Maternity Contract) – Charity
Salary up to £37,316 including London Weighting Allowance
Working as part of the Fundraising team at a leading independent UK charity, this is an exciting and unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly professional Events Manager to take full event management responsibility for the charities prestigious flagship event; an awards lunch that takes place annually and raises a huge amount of money for the charity.
The successful candidate will be a true all-rounder with a detail-orientated approach and the experience behind them to be able to deliver a variety of high profile events; as well as play a key role in the strategic development of the charity’s events programme.
Based out of newly refurbished offices in North London, the work space is incredibly inspiring and would suit someone looking to work in a non-traditional charity environment.
Key features will include:
- Being responsible for the overall project management and delivery of allocated events including the charities flagship event
- Leading on the review and ongoing development of the charities events portfolio to maximise income
- Ensuring the charity is operating within the guidelines laid out in 'The Code of Fundraising Practice' and in line with their own operating standards
- Directly line managing two Events Assistants
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience organising high profile events such as galas, balls and dinners
- The ability to build solid relationships with key stakeholders and sponsors
- Exposure to working with committees
- Direct line management experience
The successful Events Manager will receive:
- 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Depending on preference, the hours are either 09:00-17:00, 9:30-17:30 or 10:00-18:00
- Time off in lieu if you ever work past 20:00
- Access to training and other benefits including Employee Assistance Programme
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Events Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.