Are you looking for your next career step in Marketing? If yes, Handle are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to work for one of the most entrepreneurial investment firms in the UK market.
In this role you will have the responsibility of building the profile of the business and work in a range of areas within the marketing mix with a set goal of discovering new investment opportunities for the company.
If you have experience in B2B marketing, have great interpersonal skills and are self-motivated to manage and complete tasks in a timely manner this role could be the perfect role for you.
- Building and developing the company's profile and managing communication with key stakeholder groups
- Running campaigns designed to set up conference calls and meetings with key stakeholder groups
- To support deal origination through researching into strategic investment sectors
- Maintain the website and update various marketing collateral when required
- Managing and building the CRM database of contacts and prospects
- Running the company's social media accounts
- Carrying out ad-hoc tasks to support the company's investment team
Key skills and Requirements:
- Experienced in B2B Marketing
- Highly organised
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven in order to manage tasks from concept to completion
- Strong communication skills and confident when speaking to others to build and maintain key relationships
- Experience in researching sectors and businesses
- Familiar using CRM systems and social media tools
This is a permanent position based in Monument with a salary of £40k (doe).
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.