We are currently working with a leading international beauty and fashion summit returning to London this year. The show will welcome some of the world's most influential content creators and celebrities and creates a community for brands and fans to come together and talk about beauty, fashion and style. We are looking for an experienced freelance event salesperson to join their event sales team for this year's show.
The perfect candidate will have previous experience in sales for an event, trade show or experiential company with existing relationships with brand decision makers within the beauty space. You must have proven success managing event booth space sales, as well as working with the marketing and sales team to create larger, custom sponsorship packages.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Identify qualified prospective clients resulting from targeted research via industry-specific intelligence/data, trade publications, social media, competitive events, etc.
- Create and execute plan for effective business-to-business sales calls
- Make effective telephone presentations to prospective clients, clearly communicating the competitive advantage that attending our conferences will bring to their businesses
- Research competitive events and client industries to uncover potential cross-platform opportunities
- Close new business and manage existing client accounts and relationships
- Develop and maintain clean, accurate and effective prospect database using Salesforce.com
- Promote and improve customer service and communication with customers
- Monitor progress of deliverables with internal and external vendors
- Ensure problem resolution process for all client issues is prompt and thorough
- Attend all departmental and sales meetings
This role is a contract opportunity starting immediately until the end of November 2017 with possibility of extension for the right candidate. Salary will be determined based on experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.