Handle are currently working with one of the leading online property platforms in the UK to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic Member Services Executive to join their busy team. You will be a passionate customer champion providing exceptional service and specialist knowledge to their partners with targeted resolution times to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Working in conjunction with the Sales, Technical, Finance and Success teams this role is imperative for maintaining client satisfaction and delivering exceptional customer experience.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure customer requests are dealt with in friendly and professional manner
- Provide updates and resolution within targeted timeframes
- Ensure that customer records are accurately updated
- Work with other support teams such as Finance, Sales and Technical support on relevant issues
- Manage the set-up of new customers to live on site and liaise directly with the customer and/or data provider where necessary
- Proactively audit the set up for new customers on site
- Identify areas for improvement and help develop and implement solutions
- Investigate and ensure the timely resolution of any queries or complaints, escalating as appropriate
- Manage customer expectations
- Review accounts with potential problems and proactively contact the customer to discuss and resolve any issues
- Help out with administrative tasks as necessary
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects including facilitating new product roll outs.
The successful candidate will be a natural relationship builder who is passionate and enthusiastic about building and maintaining customer loyalty. You will have an excellent eye for detail and thrive on problem solving as well as working effectively under pressure within a busy and fast-moving environment. The ideal candidate will have previous and demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced and phone based customer service environment.
This role is looking for candidates who are available to start ASAP, as such candidates on a maximum of 1-2 weeks' notice will be suitable. This is a 3 month contract to start with a view to extending/ moving into a permanent position based on successful performance in the role.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.