Handle Recruitment are recruiting for an exciting Customer Care role for a luxury travel company based in London.
Our client are looking for someone who has experience in delivering exceptional customer service and are able to think on their feet to be able to resolve problematic situations.
You will be joining a friendly and ambitious team in a rapidly growing company who are focused on learning and improving. If you are excited to learn and confident to speak with a diverse range of people this could be the perfect role for you.
- You will be handling any post-booking questions from the guests and hosts.
- Speaking to customers on the phone, live chat and email.
- To resolve any issues and difficult situations in a professional and calm manner
- You will have two main targets which will be to increase guest and host customer satisfaction and avoid refunds and cancellations
- Previous experience in customer service
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Able to use your initiative to solve difficult situations
- Have a positive 'can-do' attitude
- A confident speaker
- Naturally inclined to help people
Please note this is a French speaking role and the client are looking for someone with fluency in French as well as excellent English skills. This is a permanent position based in London with a salary of £25k.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.