- Work with Marketing Manager to agree Partners marketing goals and targets, identify the key target media outlets/publications for each event, understand the product proposition and key messages, and develop key targeting strategies.
- Build a clear activity schedule with required timelines, milestones and budgets.
- Work with content team to identify new and insightful co-marketing partners (comprising media, press, associations, membership bodies and financial analysts)
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to source content for partner editorials, e.g. brand teams, content team and PR agencies.
- Demonstrate value through media partner success, using appropriate tools to report on coverage volume, perception ratings and customer feedback. Where possible, look to define how media partnerships have impacted customer perception, sales and business growth. Ensure that any market insight generated from partnerships is fed back to the brand teams.
- Ensure co-marketing activities are completed on time and on schedule and report on the performance of these activities
- Ensure strong communication with brand team at all times, providing regular reporting of activity and KPI performance vs. target, and meeting regularly to review activity, spend and results, developing plans to optimise and remediate as needed.
Who we are looking for:
- Prepared to do what it takes to get the job done; calling contacts, fulfilling agreements.
- Able to spot opportunities which others may miss and can strike quickly, overcoming internal barriers to get results.
- Can communicate with gravitas and has a real understanding of brands and understands the importance of measurement.
- Strong writing and negotiation ability, able to adapt tone and content to a variety of different audience segments, in order to attract, engage and influence.
- Strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics.
- Good communication and presentation skills - able to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas in a manner that engages the audience.
- Proactive, initiating attitude - able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and goals beyond what is required, with the energy and tenacity to address bottlenecks.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and work in a matrix organization.
- Adaptable and flexible.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.