Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a part time New Business Manager to join the team of an East London based consultancy and creative agency.
The company itself are a part consultancy, part agency business that manage brand, leadership and innovation challenges from creative exploration to strategy and implementation. They are looking for someone who has strong experience in business development to be able to develop their brand strategy and research new opportunities for the company to drive revenue.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators in order to develop their brand strategy.
- To research and prospects new opportunities and new markets.
- Plan deals and pitches
- Participate in negotiation and deal closing.
- Reviewing client satisfaction
- Developing the systems and procedures to enable effective execution of new business development
- Managing the business development projects and budgets
- Monitoring, analysing and forecast targets
- To contribute to the development and continuous improvement of their current services and internal processes
- Confidently participate in strategy reviews, strategy development and other operational matters
If you are forward-thinking, pro-active and confident in finding ways to meet and exceed the company's growth goals, please apply today.
Please note this is a part-time position with the possibility of becoming full-time with a salary of £30k pro rata, plus great benefits.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.