We are currently working with a subsidiary of a world leading technology retailer to recruit an enthusiastic and savvy social media and advocate marketing specialist to join the busy team based in Uxbridge.
You will be responsible for managing the development, execution, measurement and growth of multi-platform strategies to drive brand awareness through the use of social media and marketing tools. You will act as the product's community thought leader, staying abreast of new and emerging platforms, digital culture and technologies.
- Develop and implement creative and highly measurable social media and advocate marketing programs and campaigns, with user engagement and experience in mind that aligns with the global digital
- Manage brand positioning across all social media channels: LinkedIn, YouTube, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, Medium
- Monitor and analyze performance of each campaign to measure impact
- Leverage the editorial calendar to lead content creation across all channels
- Generate leads and drive customer acquisition by driving paid and organic social programs
- Develop & maintain relationships with customers, platform partners, media inﬂuencers, and key bloggers
- Monitor trends in social media channels, tools, and metrics and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the effectiveness of the program
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure messaging is consistent with the overall brand
- Review French/ German localisations of written marketing content
The successful candidate will have a real interest and passion for all social media challenges with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure. We are looking for someone who is in both fluent in English and French or English and German. This is a temporary, part time role (5 hours per day, 5 days per week) in Uxbridge, Middlesex.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.