Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced and creative Event Marketing Executive to join a global publishing house.
Working in an entrepreneurial team in the live events department who will support the success of high profile events with well known authors, this is a perfect opportunity for a marketer with extensive events experience and a love of books.
Please note that although this is initially a four month contract there is potential for this to be turned into a permanent position.
As the Event Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Developing and implementing marketing and publicity campaigns for each event: driving ticket and book sales as well as audience engagement.
- Writing content for each event/tour via social media channels
- Meeting regularly with publicity and marketing teams from publishing houses to ensure collaborative campaigns
- Writing and distributing press releases, co-ordinating event listings and liaising with publicity teams to set up local press interviews
- Liaising with event venues regarding promotional materials and oversee the creation of flyers and posters in a timely manner
- Identifying press/PR opportunities, including potential media partners
- Reviewing analytics weekly to measure the success of campaigns and inform ongoing marketing strategy.
- Managing relationships with booksellers
- Managing event marketing budgets with the Event Director
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Event marketing experience, this is essential
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with clients
- Experience in developing marketing and publicity campaigns, in particular on digital platforms and through social media channels.
- Strong organisational skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.