Handle Recruitment is seeking a Sponsorship Manager to join one of the UK's most recognised multi-platform media brands, encompassing publishing, websites, mobile apps and events. This role will sit within its award winning B2B events division, which has been running for three years and continuing to expand.
Working closely with the marketing, production and operations teams across tech, digital and high growth markets events, as the Sponsorship Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling bespoke sponsorship packages to senior decision makers on a national and international scale
- Meeting face-to-face with industry leaders, giving clear and concise feedback to the project team
- Leading detailed and engaging pitches to existing and new clients
- Working closely with the account managers to ensure that all aspects of sponsorship are met and fulfilled
- Working closely with the portfolio producer and marketing manager to help identify new topics and commercial opportunities
- Ensuring that business conduct reflects an enthusiastic and efficient image of the department and the brand
- Monitoring trends in your sector and understanding how they impact clients' business and marketing initiatives
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the content-marketing/branded content industry and providing thought leadership and guidance to clients
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong, demonstrable experience in sponsorship sales in the events industry
- A consultative and solutions orientated approach to sales to build long term, quality client relationships
- Superb negotiation skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment in a large organisation
Please get in touch or apply for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.