Are you looking to take the next step into a highly reputable company within a busy and diverse EA role? My client is seeking an adaptable, dedicated and business minded candidate to join a thriving entertainment company within the luxury sector. This exciting opportunity is ideally suited to someone with a passion for providing a high level or service.
Duties of the role include:
- Diary management, providing daily support.
- Provide administrative support throughout the business and supporting with new ideas.
- Assist and diarise meetings and calls.
- Managing internal and external meetings.
- Extensive international travel.
- Drafting letters and presentations as well as presenting on the day of meetings.
- Coordinating travel and meetings including flights and accommodation.
- Preparation and submission of Director's expenses, invoices and some accounts.
- Having a great understanding of the schedules, always being one step ahead of plans.
- Excellent IT skills including, MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- Previous EA/Project management experience advantageous.
- Ability to work alone.
- 'Can do' attitude.
- Excellent multi-tasker and team player.
- Ability to communicate with people at all different levels.
- Highly adaptable, organised with the ability to prioritise.
- A passion for delivering a great service!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.