Have you got a passion for the creative industry? Do you love all things media and branding related? Then look no further, my client is a market leading organisation within the creative agency field. My client is seeking a dynamic, hardworking and forward thinking Executive Assistant to join their fantastic team.
Working to provide support to two senior team members whilst assisting and providing additional business support, you will be a key team player within the business.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing extensive Diary management for two or more senior team members, providing daily support.
- Diarise meetings, events, travel and important calls.
- Working as a brand ambassador, acting as the face of the company as and when required.
- Managing internal and external meetings ensuring all attendees are aware and provided with relevant presentations details.
- Arranging meeting rooms including providing refreshments.
- Coordinating travel and meetings including some international flights, taxis and accommodation.
- Developing key working relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent multi-tasker and team player.
- Ability to communicate with people at all different levels.
- Excellent IT skills including, MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- Previous PA/EA experience.
- 'Can do' attitude.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise key tasks.
- Have a passion for delivering a great service!
In return my client offers a fun, vibrant working environment with the opportunity to progress your skills in a thriving company. If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in becoming a part of this organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.