EA/Team Assistant - Fashion
My client is seeking a forward thinking, and dynamic EA/Team Assistant to join their iconic brand. Working to support key members within the team, this role would be ideally suited to an experienced EA looking for a new and exciting challenge.
Key features will include:
- Managing extensive diary schedules for the team and providing administrative support
- Working as key contact for the global team
- Logging and archiving important documents and information for the team
- Booking and coordinating travel including flights, transfers, accommodation, visas etc.
- Preparing confidential documents for meetings and presentations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid PA/EA experience
- Advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional commutation skills both written and verbal
- A passion for the retail sector
The successful PA will receive:
- Great working environment and offices
- Competitive salary and benefits
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.