Business EA - Luxury
£60,000 + per annum depending on experience
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated EA to join a global international Luxury business supporting the CEO.
You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the CEO in all Business matters and become an extension of them!
Key features will include:
- Extensive diary management and coordinating complex meetings across different time zones
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas, car hire) and organising itineraries
- Gain a sound understanding of the business strategy, practices and priorities
- Manage inbox and business correspondence
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid EA experience supporting senior level executives within a comparative environment or organisation
- Having worked for a well-known entrepreneur would be advantageous
- Confidence working across different time zones and managing communications on a global basis
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Office experience within a company is essential
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.