Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and dynamic Executive Assistant to support the Chief Marketing Officer for a global TV organisation. Based in West London, this is an immediate start that will be on-going until further notice.
The successful candidate will be familiar working within a demanding and fast paced organisation and will have previously worked within the TV or Broadcast industry. Excellent attention to detail combined with a meticulous and proactive nature will be crucial in this role.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Responsible for all diary activity for the CMO, full inbox management; meeting preparation, minute taking, expenses and ensuring all important administrative tasks are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinating and planning all travel, accommodation and complex travel itineraries.
- Manage all correspondence; reviewing and prioritising all communications, delegating where appropriate, drafting responses on behalf of the CMO, and identifying high priority items directly.
- Understanding the CMO's needs in order to successfully manage, plan and coordinate schedules.
- Research incoming issues and concerns put forward to the CMO, including those of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Work closely with the CMO and ensuring they are well informed of relevant commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Act as an ambassador to the business where necessary and communicate relevant and urgent information back to the CMO.
- Managing the CMO's personal appointments and last minute diary commitments.
Key Skills Required: -
- TV/Broadcast experience essential.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proven EA experience at board level.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Problem solver and confident decision maker.
- Approachable with a positive attitude.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.