A fantastic opportunity for an experience Executive Assistant to join a Global Technology company in central London.
We are looking for an exceptional EA with at least 5 years experience who is highly organised, proactive and over all a team orientated.
- Support the Global Marketing Director with all administrative tasks
- Manage calendars and all travel coordination/itinary's
- Process expenses
- Coordinate team events and activities for EMEA leadership team
- Manage budgets, research and logistics for off-site events
- Ensure all communication across the team is maintained
- Manage and build relationships with all stakeholders
- First POC for the team
- 5+ Years PA/EA experience gained within fast-paced international companies
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations
- Proactive and solution orientated
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Exceptional calendar management, travel coordination, budgeting and project management
- Keen interest in Technology
- Team focused and a natural problem solver
Please note this a maternity cover starting in Jan 2020, interviews will be held ASAP.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.