This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant with our client- an international media company!
We are seeking a self-motivated and extremely organised EA to provide executive assistance to the Global Head of Privacy, as well as supporting the wider Global Privacy Office team. Extensive diary management and organising meetings and travel across time-zones will be a key part of the role, therefore experience working with an international company is essential.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage complex diaries, pro-actively determining priorities and urgency.
- Schedule internal and external meetings, managing multiple time-zones.
- Organising international travel
- Event planning
- Processing expense claims via Concur
Required Skills/ Requirements:
- Minimum of five years administrative experience, preferably with a multi-national organisation or law firm
- Project management experience desirable, but not essential
- Excelled MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills required
- An excellent interpersonal manner and ability to communicate with all levels.
If you think this role is for you, please send in your CV ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.