Handle Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with an International Media and Entertainments company to find an established Executive Assistant who will support the Managing Director, as well a 3 other Executive Board Members.
This role is situated within an extremely fast paced division and will suit a confident, resilient character with experience supporting board level members and a passion for the Media and Entertainment industry.
The duties of this role will include:
- Proactive calendar management, including coordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls and video conference with multi countries.
- Arranging all travel and multiple bookings including detailed itineraries and document preparation.
- First point of contact on all external matters including call screening, processing mail/post, meeting requests etc.
- Receive and attend to visitors coming to meet the MD
- Preparation and processing of expense reports
- Providing administrative support on various projects including preparing PowerPoint and other presentation materials, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc.).
- Meeting minutes, consolidations of presentations, report consolidation
- Receive and prepare documentation for approval by MD, ensuring a constant and smooth communication flow including tracking of purchase orders.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Manage and update contact databases, filing and any other systems as required.
- Word-processing documents, including letters, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Other adhoc duties as and when required
We're looking for:
- Solid, demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant supporting Board members (approx.5 years experience)
- Media and Entertainment background preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Skilled of Microsoft office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong sense of initiative and a proactive style to work on own projects;
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrated experience in arranging large business events;
- Able to manage pressure and conflicting demands as well as priorities tasks
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.