A rare and exciting EA opportunity with our client- a renowned brand within the Museums/ Galleries field! Handle Recruitment are seeking a super organised, pro-active and highly adaptable EA to provide full senior level support - the client's head offices are based in Central London.
Suitable candidates must possesses a minimum of 2 years' PA/ EA experience supporting at senior level, with meticulous attention to detail and strong multi-tasking and organisational capabilities. Extensive complex diary management, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines is a key part of this role, so candidates will be asked to provide key examples of this experience within interview.
The purpose of this role is to providing high level support to the Chief Operating Officer, Director of Finance and the Secretary to the Board and Legal Counsel. Working at the heart of the Museum/ Gallery, the role entails attendance at meetings of the company's senior management group in the capacity of secretary and liaison with the company's Board of Trustees.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive multiple diary management - working across multiple time zones and organising diaries that consistently change
- Organising internal and external meetings
- International travel arrangements and itinerary planning, including VISA applications
- Processing expenses and liaising with the Finance teams to process documentation
- Conserving Executive's time by reading, researching and overseeing written correspondence; drafting letters and documents and collecting and analysing information
- Acting as gatekeeper, dealing with all correspondence and communication in a polite and professional manner
- To maintain and update databases and filing systems
- Minute taking
- Handling all internal communication
- To organise screenings and events including booking venues, arranging catering, collating materials and handouts
- Providing full administrative support including general assistance to the marketing and development team as required
- PA/EA experience within the creative industry is desirable
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment - remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting multiple Senior Executives
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to deal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is initially a temporary assignment therefore suitable candidates must be available immediately. If you meet the requirements listed then please do not hesitate and apply today as the process is moving extremely quickly!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.