Executive Assistant - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a highly detailed and organised Executive Assistant to support the President at an established Music and Entertainment Company.
You will be responsible for providing all round support including being the first point of contact with calls and messages, also including diary/email management and booking all forms of travel.
Based in Central London offices, this role would suit an experienced EA/PA with previous experience of providing support to a senior member of the business within a creative industry.
Key features will include:
- Preparing and organising all meetings including all video calls for interviews and conferences
- Booking all travel and accommodation whilst creating itineraries for the business trip
- Providing general administrate support including booking couriers, arranging documents and preparing PowerPoint presentations
The ideal candidate will have:
- In depth experience of providing EA/PA duties for a senior staff member within a creative business environment
- The experience of working at a fast pace, with the ability to think ahead with regards to diary management
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, with the knowledge of how to priorities them
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Executive Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.