Handle Recruitment is looking for an established Executive Assistant to work for an international music and films producer and distributor.
This EA will be providing support to the CEO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Extensive travel arrangements and itineraries
- Ensuring the CEO is prepared
- Gate keeping for the CEO
- Liaising with all levels of the business
- Processing invoices through accounts - looking after all CEO's expenses
- Personal duties - such as household bills and private matters
- All other admin duties when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar position
- Previous experience of dealing with senior members of an organisation
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills- Including Microsoft Outlook, word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Confident and assertive
- Great initiative
- Strong sense of discretion
- Bilingual would be advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.