Are you a driven, resilient Executive Assistant with a genuine passion for news and broadcast journalism? Handle Recruitment is searching for an Executive Assistant for a leading international news organisation.
This is a rare opportunity for an accomplished Assistant with a genuine passion for content, reporting and current affairs to support an inspiring leader and will operate outside of the traditional EA mould. You will have confidence and credibility when dealing with senior stakeholders and an impeccable attention to detail to lend to research and other projects.
Key duties include:
- Handling complex and comprehensive support for travel plans across multiple international time zones
- Screening incoming correspondence, responding on their behalf when appropriate
- Creating and preparing PowerPoint presentations and documents for proposals, reports and meetings
- Organise meetings with both internal and external parties and provide full logistical support around these meetings
- Have self-directed responsibility on research and projects to help contribute to the department
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record supporting senior management within a fast paced, international organisation
- A keen passion and knowledge for current affairs and news
- A dedicated and driven attitude and an ability to work under little supervision at times
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with senior members of staff
This opportunity could lead to further content and news related openings further in the future so this role will suit an Assistant with a keen drive for news and current affairs. If you have the relevant experience and profile please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.