Executive Assistant/Comms & Biz Dev Officer - Games developer
Super exciting opportunity for a highly organised and adaptable EA/Comms & Biz Dev Officer to support the VP/Group Commercial Director of a fast-growing, independent games developer based in Central London.
As the EA/Comms & Biz Dev Officer, you will work across Marketing, Business Development, Relationship Management, PR and Communications functions, and will be the linchpin for external communications and business teams, managing multiple internal and external relationships at all levels and pulling together disparate team priorities. You will be a key representative of the department that acts as the interface between the internal team and external industry. This will be a fast-paced, no-week-the-same role with multiple stakeholder management.
This role would suit someone with strong attention to detail and outstanding verbal, written, and visual presentation skills. The ideal candidate would be professionally confident, but with a sense of humour and creative touch that reinforces the studio culture.
Based out of their open plan and quirky Central London studio, you will be part of a fun, social and buzzy environment, working alongside people who are truly passionate about the work they do.
Key features include:
- Project management - setting up and leading on the organisation and execution of internal and external projects
- Complex diary management - managing the VP's diary
- Organising conferences/events
- Research - supporting new business initiatives such as potential new expansion locations, skills sourcing and communications initiatives
- Presentations, documents and reports - preparing documentation for internal and external meetings, from persuasive PowerPoint decks to incisive KPI and activity summaries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive EA experience within a comparable industry
- Project management experience
- Experience supporting in a commercial, comms/PR or business development team
- Very high confidence with documents, spreadsheets and presentations, in either Microsoft Office or G Suite
The successful EA will receive:
- 25 days annual leave
- Amazing team and working environment
- Lots of social events/activities including parties, games and pizza nights, tech talks, pub trips and office lunches
- Hours: 9.30am-5.30pm
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this awesome EA/Comms & BD Officer role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.