Executive Assistant/Office Manager - TV
Have you got previous PA or Office Management experience and looking for your next step to be in a forward thinking, fast paced, fun environment where you can really grow within the role without hitting a 'glass ceiling'?
Do you love the world of TV and film but also possess a keen interest in the tech industry linked to this? Would you like to work somewhere that really lets you appreciate a healthy work/life balance?
Then this is the role for you.
This company is seeking a driven, organised, inquisitive Executive Assistant/Office Manager to help run its busy London office. You will have a wide variety of responsibilities such as event organisation, website management, finance, administration, diary management and office management duties and no two days will be the same!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organising trade markets, staff parties and other events
- Ensuring the Team Page with new starters are all updated accordingly with new staff photos when needed
- Petty cash withdrawals and management
- Dealing with expenses
- Managing the meeting room calendars and ensuring no clashes occur
- Be the main contact for general suppliers such as travel agents, stationary, printer lease, furniture suppliers etc…
- Diary management
- Carrying out project work and research, producing reports and presentations when needed
- Book travel
- Being the first point of contact
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Prior experience as a PA/EA or Office Manager
- Diary management experience
- Experience of making complex, global travel arrangements
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office, Office 365, Windows 10, Mac OS)
- An interest in TV, Media and/or technology companies
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity for you, then please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.