Handle Recruitment are searching for an accomplished Executive Assistant to provide support to the extremely busy SVP of Events & Media at this global sports and media company, based in West London.
The successful candidate will have superb organisation skills along with previous senior level support experience within a similar environment and a keen interest in sports / media.
**Those candidates who are available at short notice are highly desired.
- Extensive diary management for the SVP
- International travel arrangements, including arranging of VISAs
- Preparation of documents / presentations etc.
- Processing expenses and timesheets
- Prioritise and communicate calls, messages, emails and other correspondence
- Internal event organisation; team meetings etc.
- Any other ad hoc support as required
Key Experience / Attributes:
- Similar experience supporting a senior individual, ideally within a large global organisation
- Excellent organisational skills - able to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Skilled at developing strong relationships
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- A keen interest in sports and / or media industries
This is a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant to take the next step in their career and develop their skills further within a fantastic organisation!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.