We are keen to appoint an experienced Executive Assistant to support two Senior level Executives within a Global Tech brand! This will appeal to candidates seeking a fast paced, challenging role where there is scope to be involved in events & project management,
Our client is seeking an EA to be their dedicated partner, leader and self-starter in their progressive, ever changing international environment. Balancing an extensive workload, making thoughtful judgement calls and prioritising ruthlessly will be crucial in this position.
- Extensive diary management, including organising internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations;
- Project management: can manage projects from beginning to end, including but not limited to industry events, internal team off-sites;
- Coordinating complex global itineraries and travel;
- Drafting and formatting responses to emails, letters and documents;
- Processing POs, invoices & expenses;
- Ensure email lists, org charts and other administrative systems are maintained and current;
- Plan and execute communications with external clients, internal teams, and cross-functional partners;
- Compile and edit briefing materials and synthesise this information into executive summaries with key business and communication insights
- 5+ years experience supporting C level at a global organisation;
- Ability to learn and process quickly;
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy with a proven ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment;
- Great written and verbal communications with the ability of capturing complex concepts and conveying them in simple, meaningful language;
- Ability to make decisions quickly and sort through complex, competing priorities;
- Ability to keep calm in face of fast change or high demands;
- Ability to compile clear and concise briefing materials;
- Ability to interact with senior level executives and all levels of the organisation;
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion is essential;
- Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere; passionate about Technology.
This is a 3 month temporary role with strong possibility of extension.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.