A fantastic opportunity with our client- a Global media advertising agency based in the heart of the West End!
We are looking for a super enthusiastic, pro-active, highly capable and efficient Executive Assistant, looking to take on this hybrid role, supporting The CEO and COO.
The role will comprise both EA and project/ managerial duties- becoming a key member of the management team and taking on further responsibilities as the role evolves.
We are looking for a self-starter who has a genuine passion for media- an agency background would be highly beneficial, as the role requires an EA with up to date industry knowledge.
Extensive diary management, travel coordination and project management are key elements involved- advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential!
Required skills and experience
- Friendly, energetic and unflappable under pressure
- Superb communication skills; both face-to-face, written and via telephone
- Incredibly well organised, diligent and capable of working autonomously
- A self-starter, used to taking initiative, seeing tasks/ projects through to completion
- Superuser of all MS packages including Excel and PowerPoint. Skilled in the use of Macs.
- Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 5 years' board level support experience
- Project coordination/ management experience is highly beneficial
- Agency (Advertising/ Marketing/ PR & Communications background is essential
If you wish to be part of a fun, vibrant, forward thinking agency, (based in stunning offices), and possess the level of experience required for this role- then apply now to find out more and to be considered for this opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.