Handle Recruitment are currently working with a renown classical music organisation dedicated to those working within the music profession. Our client is at the forefront of their sector and this is a wonderful opportunity for an exceptional and dedicated EA to really make the role their own. The successful candidate will be based in the central London office on an initial temporary basis with the potential to move into a permanent role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Office & Events Administrator and Office & Member Administrator.
- Hold daily check ins with both staff and ensure they are working to their job descriptions at all times.
- Hold one to ones with the Office & Events Administrator and Office & Member Administrator every two weeks and liaise with the Heads of Marketing, Compliance and Services & Operations to ensure staff are working effectively.
- Manage the CEO's diary, schedule meetings and be the front facing contact point for the CEO.
- Brief the CEO on meetings and events and support the CEO in her outward facing role as necessary.
- Undertake a broad range of duties for the CEO including correspondence support, taking minutes and undertaking research.
- Work alongside the CEO in all aspects of governance relating to the client in particular:
- Maintain up to date lists of all Directors and Trustees and their periods of office and their contact details.
- Maintain an up to date calendar of all meetings and specific business to be conducted at each group meeting.
- Maintain an up to date list of all Committees of the group
- Prepare Board papers and draft and finalise minutes.
- Audio Typing
- Maintain all governance documents
- Act as the central contact point for all staff in connection with liaising with the CEO including maintaining an up to date list of the contact details of staff.
- Play a leadership role in the organisation and delivery of events and ensure they are delivered to time, on budget and on brand.
- Attend stakeholder and other events as and when necessary.
- Undertake a wide range of human resources duties including recruitment,
- maintenance of sickness and holiday records in liaison with the Senior Management Team, oversee the induction process and other HR matters as necessary.
- Be responsible for all aspects of health and safety, reporting to the CEO on a regular basis including maintaining accurate and up to date logs as dictated by health and safety law.
- Oversee the management of board room ensuring a high level of usage and positive feedback.
- Manage contractors such as cleaners and handyman.
- Manage off-site storage and ensure all filing is accurately stored and maintained
Ideal Person Specification
- Energetic, upbeat and enthusiastic
- Level of diary and organisational support to CEO
- Advanced audio typing
- Professional, discreet and confidential
- Quick learner
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of timely management of expense systems
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Can do attitude and flexibility and goes the extra mile
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). and have worked previously within media and entertainment industry. In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.