Fantastic new role to join a small financial investment company in the heart of the west end!
We are looking for a highly organized, proactive executive assistant with extensive experience in the financial/investment industry ideally. You'll thrive in fast-paced roles, naturally stay one step ahead and enjoy an entrepreneurial environment where you can be part of some exciting projects!
- Extensive diary management
- Travel arrangements - including visa preparations
- Coordination of schedules across various timezones
- Project coordination and assisting with presentations
- Inbox management - ensuring important emails are flagged or directed appropriately
- Managing expenses
- Minute taking where required
- Strong organization
- Ability to work independently
- Logistical and able to manage time efficiently
- Administration - MS Office, Outlook
Please note this is a temporary position with the view to potentially go permanent for the right candidate. Therefore we can only review candidates with NO notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.