We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to take on this exciting new role within a marketing leading consumer product/technology company.
You'll be highly organised, have heaps of initiative and confident multi-tasking within fast-paced environments.
- Extensive diary and meeting coordination - including managing changes and rescheduling
- Managing team meetings and events
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Processing expenses and raising P/Os
- Supporting with presentations, projects and proofreading documentation
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting senior execs
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- An outstanding problem-solving approach to work
- Adaptable to change and able to prioritise heavy workloads
- A team player, supporting/covering the other EA's when required
Alongside a fantastic role, you will see the benefits of working within a brand new open plan office and a list of work perks!
We are looking for candidates who are available ASAP and ideally no more than 1 weeks notice.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.