We are looking for an exceptional Personal Assistant to take on this exciting opportunity. We are looking for someone to support an exceptionally busy Managing Director.
You'll be highly organised, have heaps of initiative and confident multi-tasking within fast-paced environments.
- Extensive diary and meeting coordination - including managing changes and rescheduling
- Managing team meetings and events
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Processing expenses and raising P/Os
- Supporting with presentations, projects and proofreading documentation
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting at Director level
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- An outstanding problem-solving approach to work
- Adaptable to change and able to prioritise heavy workloads
- A team player
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.