We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to take on this exciting new role within a leading luxury retailer based in West London.
You'll be supporting 4 individuals within the C-Suite team, therefore we are looking for candidates who are highly organised, have heaps of initiative and are confident multi-tasking within fast-paced environments - generally ensuring everything runs smoothly day to day and remaining cool, calm and collected.
- Extensive diary and meeting coordination - including managing changes and rescheduling
- Managing team meetings and events
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Processing expenses and raising P/Os
- Supporting with presentations, projects and proofreading documentation
- Creating internal presentations and communications
- Coordinating company and team events
- Minimum 4 years experience supporting senior execs
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- An outstanding problem-solving approach to work
- Adaptable to change and able to prioritise heavy workloads
- A team player, supporting/covering the other EA's when required
- Marketing, Commercial or Business background would be an amazing bonus
- IT Savvy - MS Office, Google Docs
This is a temporary position therefore we are only able to consider candidate's who are available immediately.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.