We are looking for an exceptional Personal Assistant to take on this extremely fast-paced role within a globally renowned Luxury Retail Head Office.
You'll be supporting 2 incredibly busy Directors, therefore we are looking for candidates who are highly organised, have heaps of initiative and are confident multi-tasking within fast-paced environments - generally ensuring everything runs smoothly day to day and remaining cool, calm and collected.
- Extensive diary and meeting coordination - including managing changes and rescheduling
- Managing team meetings and events
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Processing expenses and raising P/Os
- Supporting with presentations, projects and proofreading documentation
- Creating internal presentations and communications
- Coordinating company and team events
- Minimum 3 years' experience supporting senior management
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- An outstanding problem-solving approach to work
- Adaptable to change and able to prioritise heavy workloads
- A team player, supporting/covering the other EA's when required
- Marketing, Commercial or Business background would be an amazing bonus
- IT Savvy - MS Office, Google Docs
This is a temporary position therefore we are only able to consider candidates who are available immediately and available for up to 2 months.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.