An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a hugely successful production and distribution company within film. Based in their stunning West London offices, our client is looking for a highly organised and proactive EA with a passion for Film/ TV.
- Preparation for meetings
- Maintaining diaries
- Screening calls, emails and visits
- Booking international conference calls
- Organising travel - flights, accommodation, travel
- Management of ticketing for film events and premiers
Key Skills (Essential):
- Previous experience working as an EA at senior level
- Experience working within and managing a team
- Advanced Excel skills, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Key Skills (Desirable):
- Experience and understanding of theatrical distribution
- Understanding of financial systems (SAP)
- Genuine interest in the industry
This position is temporary with a view of going permanent. You must be available immediately to be considered for the role and have previous EA experience at senior level. The process is moving very quickly, so if you think you would be a good fit and have the relevant skills please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.