Executive Assistant to CEO - Private Equity
Do you have exceptional EA experience and are looking to move into a fast paced company where you can really challenge your skill set and feel rewarded by doing so? Are you looking to forge a long-term career somewhere? Do you enjoy working somewhere where no 2 days are the same? Then this position is for you.
Handle Recruitment is recruiting for our Private Equity Fund Management client.
This position is to ease the administrative workload of the CEO. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organised and able to provide support and oversee the day to day management of the CEO's office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management- managing day to day meetings and travel diary for the CEO in relation to personal and business matters
- Ensuring diary entries have complete information including time zones and all correct information and instructions for the meeting
- Allocating CEO to meet with internal teams on a weekly basis
- Making head office aware of the CEO's travels plans and ensuring all staff annual leave is added to his calendar along with other corporate dates
- Managing the CEO's busy inbox ensuring to prioritise communications that require immediate response
- Scheduling regular travel meetings with the CEO and relevant team members and ensuring that preferable rates and reward seats are used when possible
- Ensuring all necessary Visas and travel documents are valid and assisting with the preparation of documentation for new applications
- Managing CEO's expenses from collating receipts, preparing reports and liaising with accounts on credit card expenditure
- Minute taking for meetings and circulating minutes to the relevant personnel
- Providing personal assistance in the CEO's home ranging from household issues to private errands
The key competencies the candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong logistics background preferable
- Able to adapt quickly in a challenging and pressured environment
- Good at monitoring many tasks and presenting information succinctly
- Ability to show initiative and be proactive rather than being reactionary
- Solution focused with excellent problem solving skills
- Experience working as an EA in both a business and personal manner
- Proficient in Outlook and a solid understanding and experience using Microsoft Office Suite
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.