EA to CEO - TV
£40,000-£45,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated EA support an exceptionally busy and inspirational CEO of a very busy successful TV Production company based in Central London.
You will be responsible for providing full Executive Assistant support to the CEO in both a business and sometimes personal EA position.
Based out of a stunning London office, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Proactive diary management and coordinating complex meetings
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas, car hire) and organising itineraries
- Booking personal appointments and looking after the CEO's general wellbeing, booking theatre tickets etc..
- Work with other assistants to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Researching and booking venues, organising guest lists, viewing materials, travel, catering etc..
- Managing and delivering events within budget (sourcing venues, negotiating rates and managing legal contracts/NDAs)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid EA experience supporting senior level executives within a comparative environment or organisation
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some events organisation experience
- Media experience
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.